Here's what's been happening this past week:
- Took and passed the Florida State CNA Exam!
- Our little Kaylee turned 6!
- Took Kaylee to her favorite place (Cracker Barrel) for dinner. She loves their pancakes and bacon!
- Let Kaylee open her big present; Barbie Malibu Dream House (She LOVES it)
- Received CNA license # online.
- Filled out on-line job applications for CNA jobs
-Went shopping for birthday party goodies
- Mike turned __!
- Huge birthday party for both Mike and Kaylee at our home. :)
- Lost an hour of sleep during the time change!
- Legoland Florida all day - soooo much fun for the kiddos!
-Received actual CNA license in the mail
-Received call for CNA job interview
-Went out to buy new outfit for interview
- Had job interview at 10:30am
-Hired for job at 11:00!
-Drug test and background check
-Celebration dinner at Chili's
-Spent all day with Mike (he took the day off)
So, you see, I've been pretty busy. Now, I'm savoring my time off before I head out to work! I don't know when I'll start yet. They're waiting on my background check to come back and then they'll schedule my orientation! Yay! So excited! I'm going to work the night shift so I can be home with the kids in the evening before work. :)
Clane in charge.
10 hours ago