Wednesday, June 3, 2009

When a picture really says 1000 words...

Jennah brought home her writing journal yesterday. Mind you, they started it at the beginning of the year so some of the spelling is way off. This was just one of my favorites...



Just in case you can't enlarge the picture, here's what it says... (written exactly how she wrote it)


"I wonder what it would be like with the old fones, lites, tvs, and airplanes. Watching tvs with oly the colers blak, white, gray, and brown souds craysy and same for the others. If I had no lites I would be scard. Living that way souds so 80s to me. I reely reely reely want to try it. It souds scary to be in one of those planes."

At the bottom fo the picture is a drawing of a person on a couch watching a tv on a stand and the words "Only 5 chanls!" written in between the drawings. It is so cute! She must think we're cave people (from the 80's)! LOL

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

That is hilarious!! Too cute!

Nonna said...

That's my Jennah and I love her imagination. If this is so "80's", she must think I'm ancient!

Mum Gone Mad said...

Oh well now I know I'm ancient! The eighties were fab and new and exciting.... weren't they? Very cute, and a clever girl you've got there :) luv Karen x

Beth said...

the 80s were a LONG time ago! Remember no cell phones, no remote tv, such a sad time....Jennah is a smart girl! :)