Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It was the most awful...

Tonight, I made the most awful dinner we've had in a long time. Seriously, it was a cross between Alpo and prison food. I've never eaten either one of those things but from what I hear they're not good! I don't really know what went wrong. I broiled some fish. Sounds easy enough right? Well, I've done it a million times before but this time, it was honest to goodness mush! Then there was the semi Greek salad - tomatoes, onions, Greek olives and Greek dressing. Oh, did I say onions - because all we tasted were the onions. The funny thing is, the onion I bought was the same kind we had in a salad earlier this week and the other one was very mild and sweet. Not this one. There's not enough toothpaste in the northern hemisphere to bring the breath back to normal after eating the onion we had tonight. I'm surprised my eyesight is good enough to type this post up. The canned baked beans were the best part of the dinner but don't applaud yet. I did find a piece of the can label in my scoopful! It was so funny! Oh well, now I'll just sit back and wait for Debbie (aka Paula Deen) to make her comments! LOL

4 comments:

NOnna said...

We want to know what Jennah said!

Kimberley said...

I can't beleive you're admitting to it.

I think your problem is broiled fish - ew. :)

Karen said...

Jennah actually wanted more! I told you , that girl eats anything!

Beth said...

at least you didn't have people over fOR Dinner like i had a couple of weeks ago..hee hee