Thursday, August 27, 2009

where's my blog?

I was reminded today that I haven't blogged in a while. Ok, so here's my excuse this time... Just because I'm a stay at home mom, doesn't mean I stay at home sitting in front of the computer all day! Let's see now, it's the first week of school, I've had to drop off and pick up the kids, had a Dr. appt to go to, took Mike for x-rays, took Kaylee to feeding therapy, took the car into the dealership, went to the bank, did some grocery shopping, not to mention laundry and other housework, paid bills, visited with relatives, and the list goes on. Oh and did I mention that my brother and his family are living with us until the paperwork goes through on the new home they bought! So now there's three extra people in the house and really, by the time we sit and chat after dinner, kids homework, baths and bedtime stories, I'm pooped! LOL Really, though, I wouldn't change a thing. It's just been a crazy week here! Until next time....

No comments: