Thursday, February 11, 2010

You're doing what?

Upon picking Jennah up from the bus stop this afternoon, she gets in the car and we have the following conversation:

Jennah: "Hey mom, guess what I did in school today?"
So, I kid around with her and say "Ummmm you ate ALL your lunch." (We know she lOVES her food)
Jennah: (with a real serious look) "Noooo, I didn't go to recess today."
Me: "Uh oh, what happened?" (thinking she got in trouble for talking. (her second favorite thing to do)
Jennah: "I decided to work on my power point presentation instead."

Ok, tell me this girl is normal. Again, she's a 7 yr old! POWER POINT PRESENTATION! What? In second grade? - and skipping out on recess to do it? hhhmmmmm. Of course, she makes us smile - we're very proud of her!

1 comment:

Nonna said...

DUH-What's Power Point? Only kidding but I know I couldn't do one.