Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Reasons...

Today I get to celebrate Mother's Day for many reasons:

1. My Mom - for without her, there would be no me! She's also the one who taught me how to be a good mother.

2. My Mother-in-Law - for without her, I would not have my wonderful husband Mike.

3. My wonderful husband Mike - for without him, it would not have been possible for us to have our two beautiful children.

4. My wonderful girls, Jennah and Kaylee - without them, I would not have this opportunity to celebrate!

To all the people who have helped me become the mother I am: Thanks!



Jennah and Kaylee - way back then...


and now!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

ahhh, sweet post!

Happy Mother's Day!

Nonna said...

And on this Mother's Day, I THANK YOU for giving me the most beautiful Granddaughters in the world.