Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday week...

That's right.. Birthday WEEK! As it should be celebrated! My Birthday was on the 22nd. I had the best one ever! Mike took the day off work - just for me! He and the girls went shopping and made me my very own HUGE birthday card (see pic). They also bought me a sweeper, some pretty flowers, a serving platter AND treated me to a day of "anything mom wants to do". I decided that we would take the girls to the water park for a while and then go out for some lunch at Chili's. Yummmm. Kaylee blurted out to the waitress that it was my birthday so yes, they all came out and sang to me and surprisingly, the waitress gave me a birthday card with a coupon for free chips and salsa -my favorite! We then went back home so the girls could take a rest after being at the water park. Afterward, we went out to dinner at Carrabba's - talk about getting a tummy full! We went out again the next day with my brother and my BFF Missy and then hopped on over to their house for yet another birthday celebration! So much fun packed into one weekend! Anyway, I'm a year older now but none the less, I'm still going to act like I'm 13 ! LOL Have a great week!

...at the water park

No need to explain... ;)

1 comment:

Beth said...

That card is awesome! I'm so glad you had a happy Birthday!