Monday, August 30, 2010

Grocery shopping with Kaylee...

Today, I took Kaylee with me to Publix to get some groceries. While over at the meat department, I was looking at some pork chops and she points to a pork roast and we have the following conversation:

Kaylee: "Mom, is this a little pig?"
Me: "Well, we call it a pork roast."
Kaylee: "It looks like a little baby pig with no head and no feet."
Me: "Yes it does."

Then we move on over and there in front of her is a package of pig feet! She looks at it and...

Kaylee: YELLING AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS: "Mommy, there are hands in that package!"
Me: chuckles "Shhhh don't be so loud. Those are not hands, those are pigs feet."
Kaylee: "I don't like piggy feets."
Me: "Don't worry Kaylee, I'll never buy those for us."
Kaylee: "Promise mom?"
Me: "Yes, I promise."
Kaylee: "You tell daddy not to buy those either."
Me: "Ok"
Kaylee: "I love you mom."

Sooo cute!

No comments: