Monday, August 2, 2010

Trading Children...

The month of July is always busy for us as the kids are out of school and there are a ton of birthdays in our family to celebrate. It's also a time where the kids like to visit aunts and uncles. This past weekend, we dropped Jennah off at my mom's place and dropped Kaylee off at my brother's house. We've not had Kaylee stay anywhere without Jennah so this was a real test for her and us. Well, needless to say, she loved staying over with Missy and my brother. In fact, when they brought her over the next day, she told me "I want to stay at Missy's to be in her family so I can hang out with her." Too cute. Anyway, we took our nephew the next night so he could spend time with Uncle Mike (his favorite) and then we all took home our own children on Sunday. A fun weekend for all!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Isn't sad how fast they grow up? I can't wait until Kate stays w/Jacob and Jacob comes over to stay with us.....