Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving - A time to....

Well, it's a few days before Thanksgiving! You know what THAT means? It's time to break out the DECORATIVE Thanksgiving day plates that we made a few years ago! I say decorative because although we used markers made to write on glass, some of the drawings washed off! Of course, it was only AFTER dinner that we realized this! Also, I just remembered, Kaylee was too little to make a plate... guess I know what we'll work on tomorrow!

Jennah's plate - What child has NOT made a hand print turkey drawing!
She was 5 when she did this.


My plate - Oh yeah - Who's the artist in this family! I'm loving my flaming turkey!


Mike's plate - love the crab - on the plate that is! LOL

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

how cute!!! your plate made me giggle!! so cute!!!

Beth said...

Cute plates. I'm like sissy, loved yours!