Sunday, February 6, 2011

sleepovers

Every now and then, Jennah and I have a "sleepover". It's not what you'd think - no giggling girls, no pizza and chips, etc. It's just a night that she sleeps in our bed and Mike gets thrown out to the spare room! Last night, Kaylee decided she wanted a "sleepover" too. I've always been afraid she'd fall off our bed but now that we have a king size bed, I figured she could be more in the middle of it and less toward the edge. She had so much fun. We hopped into bed, put on a princess movie and then fell to sleep. Jennah ended up sleeping in the bed as well. Poor Mike - it was just him and the couch! I don't know why he didn't sleep in the spare room. Anyway, when Kaylee woke up this morning, she tapped me on the arm and said "Mommy, thanks for letting me have a sleepover in your big bed." It was so cute. She already asked me if we would do it again. Of course! ;)

1 comment:

Beth said...

sounds like so much fun!