Monday, April 18, 2011

my new fave...

I found something at the grocery store the other day that I thought I'd share with you... It's called MioLiquid. You may have seen it on tv. Basically it's a flavoring that you add to a glass of water. I'm not a big water drinker but since I bought this, I've drank a whole lot more water than ever and the best part - ZERO calories and Zero sodium! They have several flavors. My favorites so far are the peach tea and the berry pomegranate but I have yet to try the other 4 flavors. I also love the fact that you don't need a bottle to shake up a powdered mix in like you do with other drink mixes. Also, there are no nasty powdered clumps in my glass and this flavoring doesn't separate either. It comes in a handy little squeeze bottle with a safety opening and snap lid so the liquid only comes out when you squeeze it - perfect for my purse! Yummmmm.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I am putting the Peach Tea on my list! Gotta try!

Anonymous said...

Have tried several flavors all are great, love the ease of mixing and flavor. Wish price wasn't so high. Fran