Thursday, August 25, 2011

pics from the past

Nothing new to blog about today. I've been spending my day organizing photos and came across a few of my faves to share: Enjoy!

Jennah when she was 7yrs old - she ALWAYS takes a beautiful picture!

Kaylee - giving us her "really mom?" look.

Jennah always has a passion for fashion - even when fishing! (this was her first catch too)

I just love this photo - we had so much fun in Miami at the boat show.

We all got a good laugh when this was taken because she just did this pose when the camera came out!

Our girls just love Disney - Jennah and her toothless smile !

This pic of Kaylee makes me laugh with all the "bling" she's got going on - especially those clip on earrings!

Dress up is always fun at our house!

This was a picture I took and after I first saw it, I realized my baby
girl was growing up!

Jennah's favorite Halloween picture!

Kaylee with her multiple fashion going on!

This is the last picture of the night - I guess I'll call it "The end!"

1 comment:

CaseyLew said...

your girls are just precious!