Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm still here

Yes, I'm still on the planet! I just haven't had the time to blog lately with work and all. For my readers that don't know, I started working the graveyard shift about a month ago - and that's the excuse I'm using for my lack of blog posts! I'm going to do my best to try to hop on here at least a few times a week. For now, things are going well. I love my new workplace and the fact that I can still be home when the girls are out of school. Yes, the housework has slowed significantly but I have two girls that are always willing to help mommy with the laundry and the dishes. Not to mention a wonderful husband who doesn't care if dinner comes out of a box! So, there you have it. My last few weeks in a nutshell. I'll post more later this week. For now, I've got to sleep! :)

No comments: