Saturday, December 6, 2008

Busy Day

I decided at the last minute to take Jennah to Walt Disney World this morning after her soccer game. She thought we were going to Nonna's house to bake cookies. On the way to Disney, I said to her "What if we don't go to Nonna's?" She said "Ok, then we can go home and put up the Christmas tree." I told her "No, we're not going home either." She looked at me funny so I asked her to read the road sign that was coming up. She said "That sign says Disney World." I said "Yes it does, do you want to go there?" She looked at me and said "Are you tricking me?" I told her "No, that's where you and I are going." She was SO excited! We had a great time. Now, we did meet Nonna & our friend Randy there as well as some friends from Canada who were on vacation. The parks were busy so we didn't go to the Magic Kingdom. We did go on a few rides at EPCOT and one awesome ride (Toy Story Mania) at Disney's Hollywood Studios. It was so nice to spend time with Jennah. She's such a happy girl and I love it when she gets excited over the smallest things in life. I took this picture while we were waiting on the bus to take us to the park. I just love the toothless smile she has and those bright eyes!

2 comments:

Pittman said...

that's awesome!

Ethel5 said...

Jennah is an awesome kid!