Friday, December 5, 2008

Ice cream night!

I took Jennah grocery shopping with me to get snacks for soccer (see previous post). On the way out she "reminds" me... "Mom, isn't Friday ice cream night?" So we truck on back to the frozen food isle and I let her pick out a flavor. Yippee, it's on sale! 2 for the price of 1. So, Jennah picks out Peppermint Stick. Sounds good you say, well, to me it's like what I would think milk and mouthwash mixed together would be like. (ummm, yukky) For me, I spot my favorite; "Santa's White Christmas" limited Edition. You read right, a Limited Edition Ice Cream!! It's Barney's coffee with espresso chips in it. For you Northerner's, Barney's is similar to Starbucks or Gloria Jeans specialty coffee shops. They only make this flavor at Christmas time, hence the name! So off to the house we go... mmmmmm.

No comments: