Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dr visit...

Went to the Dr. today... yep, Bronchitis, URI, and a full blown ear infection! How'd I get that? My Dr. said my right ear was so red, he hasn't seen one like it since his military days! "Ready to blow" was his comment. So, now I'm on two antibiotics and have some ear drops to put in my ear for the pain.

I also was lucky enough to get "the phone call" today. You that have small children know... the one from the school demanding you pick your child up because they have a fever! ARGHHH. I got the call literally moments before I left to go pick Jennah up from the bus stop. They wouldn't let her on the bus because her fever was 103.5. Turns out she was feeling sick this afternoon at school but didn't tell anyone because Santa and Mrs. Claus were going to be at school this evening. It was going to be our evening out. She was all prepared with her cookies and Christmas list to give to them. Luckily, her teacher spotted her "not being herself" before she boarded the bus. I hope she gets better soon, I can't stand to see my girls sick let alone the fact that she missed Santa.

1 comment:

Ethel5 said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motherhood. You can't be sick yourself if one of the kids are sick!