Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Ornaments

Jennah and I had time today to make some Christmas ornaments in between taking antibiotics! We had fun making them although we're not quite done yet. It takes about a day for the glue to set, then we have to add the quick dry cement on top to fill in the spaces between the glass chips. I think she's beginning to feel better - she's not refusing food like she was yesterday. Those of you that know her well know that she can pack in some groceries for a little girl! I'm feeling a bit better myself. I'm finally getting my hearing back in my right ear that's been clogged for days!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh no, I hope you and Jennah feel better before Christmas. Glad she got to make some ornaments! Merry Christmas! I love your christmas pictures. Everyone looked great!!!!

Ethel5 said...

I don't know if it's cheaper to feed her or clothe her. Jennah loves "fashion" you know!