Saturday, December 13, 2008

A gross story...

I have the funniest yet gross story to share today. I was not feeling well again yesterday but I managed to get up to take Jennah to the bus stop. Before we left the house, I had her go into my bathroom to brush her hair. I was standing there watching her when suddenly, I felt the need to cover my mouth and fan myself. She looked at me and said "Mom, why are you just standing there with your hand over your mouth?" I told her I felt like I was going to throw up. She just looked at me again and said "Oh." It was at that point that I turned to the "porcelain bus" and started puking. At that point, Jennah looked at me again and said "That's it, I'm outta here!" and she walked off. No sympathy from that kid whatsoever! I had to laugh though because of the way she made her last comment. She's soooo funny.

No comments: