Sunday, February 1, 2009

I didn't post yesterday as we spent just about all afternoon at Best Buy and then had company for dinner. I must make a correction to my last post. It turns out that the service man gave us the wrong info on the in-store credit for our t.v. What they did was give us a credit comparable to a t.v. that had the same features and functions as our dead one. It was ok with us though as I figured it was too good to be true when the service man told us about the return. Anyway, it turned out to be fine, we got a bigger, better tv out of it anyway.

Tonight we went to my dad's to celebrate Christmas of all things! They were out of town for the holiday so this was the weekend when we all could get together. We had a nice time as usual. Now, we're back home watching some football on the new tv!

No comments: