Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time Out Tuesday...

Jennah helped name this day for me. I absolutely hate Tuesdays! I run Jennah to the bus and immediately take Kaylee to two therapies in opposite cities and a 45 minute drive, one way, each. By the time I get home, it's time for me to run out to get Jennah from the bus so it seems like I'm in the car all stinkin day! So, we - ok, I decided that mommy doesn't cook on Tuesdays. Tonight, we ordered pizza and pasta from Pizza Hut. It's not bad and hey, how can I complain when I don't have to cook! Anyway, Jennah asked me what I was cooking tonight and I said, "Well, I'm too tired to cook so I'm just going to pick something up from the store or we'll order take out." She replies "So, it's like you need a time out from cooking?" Hence the name "Time out Tuesdays." I like it and it's going to be my Tuesday theme. From now on, when Tuesday's roll around, unless something spectacular happens, it'll be easy dinners, no laundry and small posts, maybe a picture or two and that's it, off to bed I go! LOL

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm all for Time out Tuesday and Wednesday, Friday...etc.