Saturday, March 14, 2009

An irregular grandma...

Mike went fishing with his cousin today while I stayed at home and prepared the house for Kaylee's party tomorrow. We then went to dinner with my favorite Aunt & Uncle, my brother and his family and my mom and her friend. We all enjoyed our time together and had a bunch of laughs as usual. Of course, the best laugh came from Jennah - who else! It went something like this:

To start, I'll tell you that my mom made afghans for the girls (see pic).

Jennah: "Nonna, you used directions to figure out how to make this blanket?"

Nonna: "Yes I did."

Jennah: "Well that's cheating... If you were a regular grandma, you would be able to make a blanket without using the directions."

So, can someone define a regular grandma for me? I'm thinking it's one that puts up with smarty-pants kids like mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a "regular" Grandma takes a lot of dietary fiber!!!

Missy said...

That is going to be one of my favorite Jennah memories to talk about in years to come. I thought I was going to pee myself when she said that.