Friday, March 13, 2009

Practice day...

Today was Kaylee's practice day for school. She starts her official school week on Monday but we thought it would be nice for her to go today to meet her teacher and get used to her class. She did very well. I thought they'd have to pry her off my leg but it was not like that at all. She walked right in like she had been there many times before. On the way out, she threw herself on the floor and started crying "My school, my school!" I honestly had to bribe her to come with me! I felt better about sending her to school after spending some time in the classroom while the teacher did her normal routine. It was very structured and the ratio was excellent. Teachers definitely deserve more credit than what most people offer! Here's a picture of Kaylee with her school uniform on this morning. It's not a very good one as I took it with my cell phone camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my baby Kaylee is going to school. I must be getting old.

Beth said...

she looks so cute! She's growing up!