Friday, April 17, 2009

The Critter Go Getter...

Well, I've had it... had it with the armadillo that's wreaking havoc in our yard that is. He's big, he's ugly and he's putting holes everywhere in our lawn not to mention the one he dug under the house. So today, I called the "Critter Go Getter"! It's time to get rid of Mr. Armadillo. The scary part is that this animal who should only come out at night is injured and comes out at all different hours of the day. This morning for instance, he showed up at 9:30am! He's a fast runner too. Mike has been chasing him out of the yard but man can that armadillo run! I won't go out if he's there. I know he's afraid of me but my thought is there's definitely something wrong with this animal and who's to say he won't run after me! Silly I know, but true. Hopefully, the Critter Gitter man can catch him. Oh, did I mention it's $150 to hire this guy! We only have to pay if he catches it though. I know, Mike was like "You really want to pay that just to get rid of the armadillo?" Heck yeah! Of course, I keep telling Mike to shoot it! Yeah right... I married the guy that catches insects and lets them outside when I'm ready to pulverize them with a shoe!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Oh my goodness, that thing gives me the shivers!