Monday, April 13, 2009

Last day of Spring break...

Today was the last day of Spring Break! The girls go back to school tomorrow. We've had a fun time while they were home all week. We went to the park, rode bikes, and did some shopping and playing here at home. Today, I did what I thought would be my 96 minutes of pure torture with them... yes, that's it, I took both girls to see The Hannah Montana movie. It honestly was not that bad! There was a story line and not just her singing through the whole show and I believe there was also a learning lesson mixed in! Of course, the girls just loved it. Kaylee was actually holding one hand to her mouth like she had a microphone and waving the other hand in the air like she was dancing. It was sooo cute. I didn't take a pic as I'm pretty sure the people in the theater would not appreciate my flash going off on the camera! Oh well! We had fun! I'll miss them when I drop them off to school in the morning.

No comments: