Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day...

Mothers Day was very nice this year. I joined Kaylee at school for Mothers Day Tea. She made me a "vase" from a bottle covered with colored tissue paper. It had a flower pen in it. I also received a picture from her with a nice poem on it along with cut outs of her hand prints. Jennah went shopping with daddy and actually decorated a cake for me at the grocery store. What a fabulous idea! I love our local Publix grocery store! She also picked out some lovely roses and some cute cards. We also went out for lunch at Cracker Barrel. Later we went to Grandma and Grandpa Wilkinson's house for a visit. All in all, a very nice day!


Kaylee just before Tea Time at school.


My little cake decorator.
The Cake.. all but the pink was done by Jennah!
My two girls! How silly!

No comments: