Monday, May 4, 2009

MagicJack

Ok, so we all know we are a gadget family! Mike and I are typically up on the new electronic gizmos. Well, we now are proud owners of the MagicJack. It's a new little gizmo that you plug into your computer and then plug your phone into it. Once the set up is complete, you never have to pay a monthly phone bill again. It's only $19.95 per year after the initial purchase of about $40.00. The great thing is you get free long distance, voicemail, caller id and call waiting. Now, I'm not trying to sound like a tv infomercial, I just think it's a great deal! Anyway, if you want more info, you can go to www.magicjack.com!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberley said...

I've been wondering about this product, but the Hubs is a little skeptical. Let me know what ya think or have problems. $19.95 a year sounds nice!