Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pre-K Concert

Today was Kaylee's Pre-K program and graduation ceremony. It was by far the cutest school program I've been to. These little boys and girls are all in the exceptional student education pre-k program and all did such a wonderful job singing today. I am proud of all of them especially Kaylee. She's come such a long way in just the last few months. I am also very thankful for her teachers, their assistants and the physical and speech therapists for helping our little one throughout the past year. We have all learned so much from them. Anyway, I could go on but instead, I'll share a few pics. You can also view more pics of Kaylee's program at http://www.flickr.com/photos/karagines/sets/72157618794115715/


Kaylee's classmates
The Assistant principal - shaking hands.

Kaylee and her certificate of completion.
Mrs. Ann & Kaylee's friend Brennan.

No comments: