Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer time...

Summer time! So far we're off to a good start with the kids being home from school. I've taken Jennah to bowling camp, gone to the movies, done sidewalk chalk and actually got a ton of housework done as well. We also managed to take down the crib and the toddler bed (that Kaylee refused to sleep on). This weekend, we'll maybe tackle the garage. We've been trying to have a garage sale for about a month now but Mike's been working into the wee hours of the night/morning and has been too tired. I can't blame him either. He did say he'd like to get it done this weekend which would be nice especially since we've got my oldest nephew here to help us! Of course the fact that we now have the remnants of the crib, toddler bed and two kiddie mattresses in my living room makes it even more of a priority. Oh yes, I'm reminded that there's an old tv stand here in the living room as well! Ugh!

No comments: