Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time Out Tuesday...

Well, here we are - another Time Out Tuesday! Yippee! I didn't cook dinner tonight but we didn't go out either. We've been dining out a lot this weekend so today I decided that I would just make soup for Jennah as it's her favorite. Mike and Kaylee found their share of dinner in the fridge via leftovers and I honestly wasn't that hungry at all. I did make dessert though. A trifle in my new trifle bowl which I love! It's from Pampered Chef but I bought it cheaper from an eBay auction! It's a good size bowl (15 cup) with straight sides and a removable base so I can take the bottom off and I don't have to worry about a stemmed bowl fitting in my refrigerator or in my cabinet for storage! Anyway, I layered cut up pieces of pound cake with black raspberries, strawberries and cool whip...mmmmmmm! It was very good and the best part is I have a lid for my bowl so I can toss the leftovers into the refrigerator for tomorrow! How cool is that? Here's a pic of the top of my dessert.. I didn't think to take a pic of the side view until after we dug into it. Oops, next time!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Very pretty, and what a handy bowl.