Monday, July 6, 2009

does the laundry EVER slow down?

I know, I'm slacking again! I can't say I've been busy though especially since I usually post at night but honestly, time has just slipped away from me these last few weeks! Seriously, it's now 10:15 pm and I'm doing laundry! I know you're saying why isn't she doing this during the day...well, I am! Laundry is a never-ending battle here at our home. Between the normal clothing and the amount of towels we go through, you'd think we were a family of ten! It's going to get worse now that we're hitting the beach towel shelf with the pool "open" for the season! Of course, there's the little issue I have with my washer too. It's decided that it's going to stop in the middle of cycles so there are times when I think it's done only to go and find it hasn't even made it through the rinse cycle. It's a pain but if you know Mike, you know that it's going to have to shut down completely before something is done about it. For now, we'll babysit the washing machine - and occasionally kick it while doing so!

No comments: