Friday, July 3, 2009

where has the week gone...

Wow, where has the week gone? It seems like just yesterday it was Monday! I guess with all that goes on around here, time flew right on by. Jennah had bowling camp on Wednesday. Her first game went pretty well with a 71 for a score but by the time the second string rolled around, she was pooped and bowled a 53. Still not bad but she was pretty tired. Yesterday, I took the girls to the movies to see Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. It was cute but I'm going to add it was a bit scary for Kaylee with the dinosaurs screeching and all. Today, we woke up early to go to a birthday party at our local Chuck E Cheese. By local, I mean it's an hour and fifteen minutes away. Both girls had a wonderful time and I enjoyed spending time with my friend Tammy. (It was her son's party). Tonight, we're getting ready for the weekend. We're headed out to Mike's nephew's birthday party in the early afternoon and then we're going to cook out tomorrow evening for some of my family. It'll be busy that's for sure. Maybe Sunday will bring us some rest! Have a great holiday weekend everyone. Stay safe!

1 comment:

Mum Gone Mad said...

Oh my kids fancy that film (and so do I if I'm honest) x