Saturday, August 1, 2009

Once again, the week goes by...

Wow, where did my week go? I took the girls to see G-Force this week in 3-D. It sounded like a good idea. You know, cute Guinea Pigs out to save the world, etc. Well, much to my surprise, it was a rated PG movie. Of course, I didn't realise that until after we got home. I had seen tons of previews but they all had the cute parts in it, not the scary parts. Kaylee did get spooked a few times but we had her dolly with us and she used it "to block her eyes" as she said. Of course, once we got out of the theater and returned home, I looked the movie up on the internet and that's when I noticed the PG rating. No wonder people were looking at me with the little 3 yr old in tow! Oh well. At least there were other kids in the theater and she had her popcorn to keep her occupied anyway!

No comments: