Tuesday, November 10, 2009

cooking 101

Tonight I promised the girls we would make brownies. I decided to let Jennah read the directions while I helped Kaylee add the ingredients. I read the directions before hand as well. We added the three ingredients to the bowl and only then did I realize that we had added 3 tsp of oil and 1/2 cup of water when it should have been 3 tsp water and 1/2 cup of oil. It was totally my fault! Jennah read the directions correctly, I just wasn't paying attention as I was too busy trying to keep a steady eye on what Kaylee was doing. Now it's wait and see time! No way to fix the problem at this point - we just may have made pudding instead - we'll see!

2 comments:

Nonna said...

I thought Jennah only liked to cook with Nonna?

Nonna said...

I remember Jennah used to like "Pudding Instead"