Sunday, November 8, 2009

kids in the kitchen...

My girls have been "cooking" up some play meals for us all day in their new kitchen. I say new kitchen because without them knowing, we sold their old one in our yard sale yesterday! It was pretty bulky and really didn't have any storage room for the food and dishes. Mike and I felt a little guilty afterward because they really do love to "cook". We went out today and bought them a new smaller but nicer one. It was fun eating their "meals" at first and by at first, I mean the first hour or so. It's now been about 3 hours and I'm still ordering and eating plastic foods. Someone help me!! LOL I don't know how much more I can take! I've eaten at least 45 plastic hot dogs, countless bowls of fake salad and way too many plastic potato chips!aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOL Really though, I'd do it again tomorrow - they're so fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how plastic calories look on my hips?