Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to me...

It's not quite Christmas yet but I did receive my most awesome gift already - yep, I am now a part of the front loader family! LOVE THEM! I can't believe I was able to wash a king size comforter and shams and have them completely dry in 30 minutes! Our old washer would have choked and then it would have taken the comforter at least 90 minutes to dry! Mike is impressed as well. It took about 25 minutes to dry 14 towels and I probably could have gotten more towels in the washer than that! Anyway, a HUGE hug for Mike for letting have my presents early! Oh, and did I mention it's going to save money on vacations... we'll just set a chair in front of them for the kids (see pic) No more Disney World!! joking of course...LOL...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean I didn't have to buy my own. I could have just brought my clothes to your house!. Oh well now when you visit we can just keep the kids entertained.