Wednesday, November 25, 2009

nail biter

I'm going to admit - I'm a nail biter! There, now you know - it's out in the open! LOL I'm telling you this because today, I had my hair done and a manicure as well. The only reason I had the manicure was because it was something I won back before EASTER at the salon I go to. Of course, after I picked "the winning egg", I immediately said "Really, I won a manicure? When that lady that does nails sees my hands she's going to laugh and give me a pair of gloves to wear!" The gal at the front desk said "No she won't, she's real nice." Ok, that was reassuring - which is part of the reason I waited so long - the other part being because I kept biting my nails and there was nothing to "manicure"! LOL So, for the last three weeks or so leading up to my appointment today, I stopped nibbling at my fingertips. It was very hard to do but I am happy that I stopped biting them and went to get them done today. My nails look great - it just may be my incentive to stop biting them for good!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I was looking for a picture!