Sunday, November 29, 2009

School tomorrow...

After being home for 5 days for the holiday, the girls go back to school tomorrow. Last Tuesday, when it was their last day of school before vacation, I thought I'd be more excited for tomorrow to come. Honestly though, I enjoyed my time with them while they were home. We had fun playing games like hide and seek, doing puzzles, some shopping and took in a movie as a family. I really enjoyed it. I'm amazed every day as to how far Kaylee has come in the last year and even in just the last few months. As for Jennah, she is so smart and her thought process always catches me off guard. For instance, the other day we were in the car and I asked her "If Santa could bring you just one thing for Christmas, what would you want it to be?" She thought real hard for a minute and then said "A big bag of toys." Wouldn't most kids have picked out the one favorite toy they wanted?

No comments: