Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What if...

What if you could be a bird? Yes, that was the topic for the bus stop conversation this morning between Jennah and I. It went like this:

Jennah: "Mom, wouldn't it be cool to be a bird for a day?"
Me: "Yes, that would be way cool. We could fly everywhere."
Jennah: "Well, I would love to sit on power lines and not get electrocuted." "And then I would go around and poop on some man's suit and make cars all messy."
Me: "Now that's not nice."
Jennah: "Yeah." (giggles) "But then think of the downside."
Me: "What's that?"
Jennah: "Worms for breakfast every morning...ick!"
Me: "Now that would be gross."
Jennah: "I think I'd carry around a bag of chips with my feet."

We laugh, then the bus comes and off she goes. I love that we can have these little fun moments to start our day before she goes to school. She is too funny! I can see it now... I'm going to drive her to college every day as I can only imagine these stories are going to get better and better!

2 comments:

Beth said...

So funny. She is so smart, love those conversations. Can't remember if I told you this...missed you in FL...

Kimberley said...

i literally giggled when i read "chips with my feet". :)

oh, and i wish we had a baskin robbins. rainbow sherbet, delish!