Saturday, September 11, 2010

A butcher, a baker... A BAKER?

Last night, I let the girls bake cookies. Ok, so by using the word bake I mean: you know that frozen dough that those cute kids sell for school? Well, I bought some, and now it was time to use it and get it out of the freezer! We did use the oven didn't we? The final outcome was cookies. Isn't that baking? Kaylee is always soooo excited, even with the frozen dough. Jennah on the other hand, would rather start from scratch. I'm with Jennah but last night it was late so we took the easy way out AND made more room in the freezer! Here are the before and after pics. The cookies came out pretty good or so I'm told! I refrained from eating the final product as I'm watching my girlish figure! LOL.. enjoy!


Before....
After !

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

i need your will power!