Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Got my van back!

Yippee, I got my van out of the shop this evening and it only cost me a small fortune. Ok, I lied, it was a medium fortune... about the amount of a nice vacation! But I look at it in a positive way, like "gee, look at all the frequent flyer miles we just added to our credit card." Anyway, it sounds much better; after all, it's almost like having everything new under the hood! On my way out, I told the cashier that it was nothing personal but I'd hoped not to see her for a long, long time! She laughed.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Try not to put so many miles on it, Karen.

Beth said...

You mean she said - stop being so hard on your car lady! Just kidding. Glad you got it back...

Also, I'm enjoying your blog!

Kimberley said...

You are more than welcome to steal the Way Back When-esday, because I did myself!

p.s. our mother started that hairnet ritual, especially when cooking for "other" people. Jacob was in the kitchen with me that day, so I threw one on him. :)