Sunday, January 25, 2009

shopping trip...

Today, Jennah and I went out shopping for bedroom decor. We picked up some pretty cool girly things for her and a desperately needed storage cart for all her little toys that have the dreaded tiny pieces. She's very much into the Littlest Pet Shop and Polly Pocket toys. My only gripe is that they have these microscopic pieces that you can never seem to keep together. Ok, so I'm exaggerating that they are that small but they are pretty small! Anyway, we decided that a three drawer cart would work well with these as she could put them in separate drawers and they wouldn't get mixed up or lost. Her dollhouse furniture will also have a new home in the cart as well. We tried Ziploc Bags at first but then she kept losing the bags and some of the larger doll house furniture wouldn't fit in the bags anyway! I also picked up a new pop up hamper, an over the door shoe holder for her shoes as well as some wall decals and some fabric covered letters to match her bedding. The letters spell out the word "BLOOM" as her bedding is flowery. When I get it all put up, I'll have a pic for you all to see. Other than that, it was drop the van off at the shop day AGAIN! The check engine light came on and the brakes need to be worked on. Hopefully, it won't cost me too much!

1 comment:

Beth said...

can't wait to see the new bedding! I bet the van has a hot rod driver behing the wheel!!!!just kidding.