Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm on the band wagon...

Ok, here are MY coupon savings for the week. Inspired by friends (you know who you are), I thought I'd take my shot at some savings:

I received a magazine which promotes our local non-WM grocery store. In it was a coupon for greeting cards... buy three get one free. So, I stocked up on cards and whatta ya know, Valentines Day is coming up.. cha-ching, done!

I also spotted a coupon for $10 dollars off the purchase of two gift cards. I picked up one to pass on for an upcoming birthday and being greedy, I also picked up a Starbucks one for myself. Got to treat yourself sometimes right?

We also used Jennah's FREE 1/2 gallon of Ice Cream coupon that she received for getting straight A's on her report card! Gotta love a smart kid (and the school for the ice cream coupon!)

I also had a coupon for a free bag of salad mix when purchased with a bottle of salad dressing... hmmm, it just so happens I'm out of salad dressing too!

Anyway, with the buy-one-get-one free items and my coupons, I had a total savings of GET THIS...$43.19. Don't quit your day job just yet Mike, I've only just begun!

1 comment:

Missy said...

LOVE IT!!! I love when I find coupons like that and they're actually at the right time to be useful. :)