Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ex Boyfriend...

Jennah had her Valentines Day party at school today. When she got home, we went through her Valentines cards and I saw one from Matt (see previous Jennah's Diary post). Of course, I teased her about getting a card from her boyfriend as any of you moms would do! Below is our conversation:

Me: "Oh, I see you received a card from your boyfriend Matt!"

Jennah: "He's not my boyfriend, he's my ex-boyfriend."

Me: "What happened?"

Jennah: "Well, don't you know what an ex-boyfriend is?"

Me: "No, why don't you tell me what it is."

Jennah: "An ex-boyfriend is when the girl likes the boy but the boy doesn't like the girl." "I mean, he only likes the girl for a friend but not for a girlfriend."

Me: "Oh, I see."

Jennah: "So now I just wish he knew he was my ex-boyfriend and then I would be his girlfriend."

Too Cute, yet I still feel I should pack my bags for the teenage years!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'll be sorry when he's 16.

Beth said...

Oh Lordy...that means I have WAY MORE BF than I orginially thought....

Missy said...

I'm with Beth, I was thinking the same thing! My ex-boyfriend list just got a quite a bit longer. LOL