Monday, February 9, 2009

We're baaaccckkkkk...

Well, we came home from Disney last night - how sad huh? Anyway, the kids had a blast. Jennah got to go on all the rides she had on her "mental list" and Kaylee shocked us by riding rides that I thought she'd never go on. She rode the kids roller coaster and loved it and went on the tea cup ride too as well as many others. I will say that it was nice to have Nonna & Randy (their grandmother & our friend) with us so they could sit out with Kaylee so we could enjoy the big kid rides. Oh, I might add that those of you who think those little "kid harness things" are an awful thing to have wrapped around your child, try going to a place like Disney World without one - you'll become a quick believer in them. I don't know what I'd do without ours. No child is going to sit in a stroller all day so we were glad to have it so Kaylee could "walk" around. We got the one that looks like a puppy dog backpack.

All in all, an excellent weekend yet it was hard to leave Mickey and his friends to come home to the daily grind this morning!


I don't WANNA go home....


The Girls at Chef Mickey's


My Dream Home!

Kaylee on the Dumbo ride.

Port Orleans Riverside (our hotel)



Princess Jennah

We're all EARS !!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Great pics! We should all go together next time. I know Nonna and Randy can't "host" us all at once, but maybe we could figure something out. It would be fun!