Friday, March 27, 2009

Girls Day Out

The girls had a day off from school today so we took Kaylee to Nonna's house so Jennah and I could catch a movie and some lunch. We went to see Monsters vs Aliens in 3D! It was a pretty cool movie and being in 3D made it that much better! I took some cute pics of Jennah sitting there (before the movie started) with her 3D glasses on and her popcorn beside her but little did I know that my memory card was not in my camera! Oops. I left it in my computer this morning when I posted the pic of the girls reading on the couch. Oh well. There will be another 3D move time I'm sure! It just means that there's no pics for you to see tonight! After we picked up Kaylee, we headed home to make dinner and then took both girls out to the park until the sun went down. A fun day all in all. Now for bedtime...

1 comment:

Mum Gone Mad said...

Lol, I have just had to check my camera now cos I suddenly realised my card was still in the reader! So thanx for that :) Have a great weekend luv Karen x