Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just another day...

Not much happening around here today. We picked my van up from the shop this morning. Yea! It runs great now. No strange noises any longer! After that, we went out to the local Deli for lunch. It was my first time there but hubby and the girls had been there before. It was very good. I had a Philly Steak w/cheese. Mmmmmmm. Pure goodness! The owner of the shop was very nice and asked me if the girls could have some treats. Since they were good - and they usually are - I said yes. He gave them each a snack size bag of chocolate chip cookies! They told him Thank You and he in turn told me what lovely children we have.. yeah, he should come home with us to see the REAL children! Nah, they are good or at least they know that when we go out, they'd better be! LOL.

No comments: