Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mmmmmoooooommmmmmm...

Maybe it's jut me but I always know there's trouble when Jennah yells "MMMOMMM". I was watching some tv this afternoon when I hear the s.o.s. coming from Kaylee's room where the girls were playing. So, I say "What Jennah". She replies "Kaylee has a stink." I kind of chuckle because the phrase 'has a stink' seems funny to me. So I go in to Kaylee's room and it hits me - I mean REALLY HITS ME! Phew... boy does she ever "have a stink". In fact, "has a stink" is not the phrase I would have used. It should have been more like "Mom, a bomb went off in Kaylee's diaper!" Needless to say, I quickly undressed her and plopped her in the tub. After that, a quick load of laundry was rushed to the machine - including her sneakers and then the room was wiped down and sprayed! Ahhhhh, who said I don't work!

1 comment:

Mum Gone Mad said...

Lol, oh dear yes... one of THOSE nappies eh? (Sorry diapers :)) We have encountered a few of those over the years and sometimes clothes even had to be thrown away! Thanks for the visit luv Karen x