Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ladies day out...

I had a chance to go out today with some of my friends. We had a great time with many laughs. We started by meeting at the salon where we had our hair done. After that, we had an enjoyable Mexican lunch. We also went to an auction. I've never been to one before so you know me, I sat there stiff as a board and made sure I didn't move a muscle or say anything as I did not want to make an accidental bid! It was fun and I'd love to go again. I just can't believe the "stuff" people bid on! We then took a drive out to the beach to catch a beautiful sunset (yes, it was in the 80's today) and then finished off the evening with dinner. I had a great time and can't wait to go out again!

1 comment:

Mum Gone Mad said...

oh I'm jealous now :) sounds like a lovely day luv Karen x