Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring break...

It's officially day one of Spring break and I'm already going nuts! It was really windy today so we didn't get to go outside much. I did take the girls out to have ice cream with a friend of mine who was visiting from Arkansas. We also decided to try out a new Pizza restaurant in town for dinner tonight. Mike and I shared a Stromboli and Jennah had spaghetti with a huge meatball! Of course, all Kaylee ate was bread. We tried to give her a piece of Stromboli but as usual, she wanted nothing to do with it. The food was delicious and we had enough to take home for lunch tomorrow. Anyway, we're picking up the toys now and getting ready to put the girls to bed. I've been keeping them up a bit later so that they'll sleep in for the morning. It hasn't worked yet with Kaylee - she's still up at 7:00ish. Jennah however has fallen into my trap and slept late this morning. She even took a nap this afternoon while "camping" in her sleeping bag on the living room floor! She's so cute... she's sleeping with her mask (as usual) and she has her "dream catcher" around her wrist!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

That picture cracks me up!! And what do you mean Kaylee wouldn't eat? Do they not grow out of that?! I hate it when Jacob won't eat, I know he must be hungry! :)